Old July 23rd 19, 06:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
drek

Default Web find - 5387.jpg - "Alley-RD1.jpg" 285.2 kBytes yEnc

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 06:21:26 -0400,Rich

>Web find - 5387.jpg

A regular Sunday traffic jam.

Some interesting comments here.
--DAVE KING · May 21, 2019 at 10:18 am
"That kind of traffic is infuriating today. I’m trying to imagine what
it would have been like in a car with two-wheel mechanical brakes, a
heavy clutch pedal, no synchronizers, and a tendency to overheat. And
then there’s the fumes. Even today, when I get behind a
pre-emissions-controls car, I’m surprised by the smell of unburned
hydrocarbons."

--JIM · May 21, 2019 at 7:16 pm
"I thought about that I don’t see any Ford Model T’s. I would have
thought half the cars would be Model T’s in ’29."
http://theoldmotor.com/?p=175536

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alley-RD1.jpg