Old December 11th 05, 06:29 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Default Atheists demand removal of Utah highway crosses commemorating fallen Highway Patrol troopers

DTJ wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:26:37 -0500, "Sancho Panza"
> > wrote:
>
> >No one said anything about who invented it. Your statement said "a cross is
> >not a Christian symbol" That is preposterous on its face.

> Maybe if I type slower...
>
> If we walk by my car, and I say it isn't your car, would you
> understand that? Would you be clear that it means you don't own it?
> Or would you argue how you one day owned the same model, and so you
> also own my car?
>
> Hell you probably argue with your wife over whose tits they are.

You're still wrong. The correct statement you could have used would
have been "the cross has not always been a Christian symbol."

Because you said "is" you implied it is not currently a Christian
symbol, which it clearly is. It was not always, but that's not what
you said.

Dave