Old November 13th 05, 04:44 PM
gpsman

Default Got radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin: I need Engineering Study for I-40

wrote:
> Hey Dumb ****
> Who asked for your opinion. I don't believe that you could let a
> traffic ticket get on your record without a fight. You are a dumb ****
> for allowing that if you do.

Go to court and plead not guilty and tell your side of the story. If
you lose take it like a man and drive closer to the limit in the
future. Looking for an engineering study screams "grasping at straws"
so I assume... you're guilty...?

You're not in Congress or a big corporation... you're just a lowly
citizen. If you're innocent and have any faith in our system of
justice... well, this experience ought to take care of that.
-----

- gpsman