Old March 11th 05, 01:43 AM

Default 99 Accord noise in Right Rear brakes

My 99 Accord was hit in the rear today at 2MPH, barely made contact. The guy was real nice
and followed me to the body shop to pay to have bumper painted as he didn't want to file on his
insurance. They are going to paint it next week. This afternoon I heard.a creaking noise in the
right rear brakes. I noticed it mostly when I back out of driveway. I can put the car in park and
rock the car forward and back and pinpoint the noise to the right rear wheel. Any ideas of what
to look for in the brakes? It made the noise with or without the brake applied. TIA