Old August 8th 04, 05:44 AM
Ralph

Default Paint chips in door jam area??

I have a 96 lt4 in real nice condition. I try to keep it polished and
clean and in the garage.

While waxing it today, I noticed what looked like paint chips or rough
paint.
Looking at the driver side, open the door and look at the bottom of
the frame towards the back. ( not the door but on the car). I got all
upset and thought maybe some body work was done that I did not know
about. I checked out the other side and it had pretty much the same
thing.

Dont get me wrong it was about an inch of this rough paint/chip area.
On a black car, you definitely see the spots. \
Does anyone else have this and how best to protect the area?

Thanks.