Old January 11th 10, 09:03 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default enduracers Endurance Mod League anyone?

Hi folks,

I've been pondering setting up a league / club whatever based on
enduracer's Endurance mod, following the real life LMES schedule (five
races, one testing weekend) over 2010, maybe varying the tracks a
bit. The main focus should be put on fair, close and exciting
multi-class racing, so I guess anything less than 20 regular drivers
would be too few to bother with all 4 classes, so we might consider
restricting the classes on a per-event basis, with drivers having to
compete in all four classes over the course of the season.

Before I put any effort into devising a set of rules or setting up a
server I'd like to find out if there's any interest within RAS to
compete in such a series of events. Races would be held on Saturdays
on the real-life LMES weekends (plus Le Mans) around 16:00 GMT.

Please follow up here if you're intersted in joining, I can provide a
server 24/7 for praccy and the points events.

With SP1 being in the works for this mod, has anyone heard of a
possible release date?

All the best & looking forward to hearing from you,

Uwe