Old October 25th 07, 10:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
name

Default Thought about returning in a c5

"ACAR" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Oct 24, 12:59 am, "name" > wrote:
>> the corvette is fast, great value, all american, iconic
>>
>> the 911 is heaven, it bonds with the driver's soul like no other car can
>>

> You might want to test drive a Cayman. It's mid-engine layout has some
> advantages over the 911. (Some rumors are circulating that GM is
> seriously considering a mid-engined Corvette.)
>
> You should not test drive a Ferrari.

ferrari is great - it captures so much emotion for the driver like no other
car can...specially with its hot interior, and sexy engine sound
but it's expensive, high maintenance and can be bitchy easily

i've read about the mid-engine vette in a magazine...i've seriously
considered the pros/cons...and i say, corvette should stick with it's
front-engine design placement

call me a traditionalist, but the only porsche i like is the 911 carerras -
specially the king, the Turbo.
i don't care for much for the boxster, cayman, suv, or carrera gt