Old March 30th 15, 09:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
TC66

Default bell housing for a 3 speed transmission on a 1966 ford 289

I bought a rebuilt 1966 Ford 289 and I need to find a bell housing to mount my
original 3 speed manual transmission. Can anyone tell me which bell housing I
need to mount the transmission to? I hear there are different bell housings (5
or 6 bolt) and I want to get the correct one.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/mustang/b...289-87029-.htm