Old February 25th 06, 02:34 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Audi A3 2004 Mobile Accesories

Hello,

I'm looking for a little advice. I've got an A3 2004 I've got a Nokia car
kit already installed but I've just upgraded my phone so bought a new
cradle. I thought it be an easy job to change the cabling over but
unfortunately I was wrong.

Has anyone fitted a car kit in an A3 before? If you have may be you can
help, I need to remove the plate under the air con unit but can't find
anyway of removing it. As far as I can see this is the only piece of the
dash housing that needs to be removed then I can run the new aerial cable in
to the car kit control box.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks