Old December 23rd 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
IYM[_2_]

Default Car Will Not Start

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> Be careful doing this and use proper insulation since you do not want to
> get jolted by several thousand volts!

Ha - I know it's slightly off topic but this reminded me of when I was about
17 years old. I had a Ford Granada and after doing a tune up, I started it
and it was running rough. Why it was running, I looked at the engine and
saw I had left a wire off. I said "Oh - That's why!"....Don't know what the
hell I was thinking, but I grabbed the wire and attempted to put it back