Old December 23rd 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Doug Miller[_1_]

Default Car Will Not Start

In article >, Snow > wrote:
>OK, So today I added a bottle of ISO HEET and some gas previously was
>at 1/4 tank now at 1/2 , replaced the battery, .........still
>nothing .... sprayed starter spray in the carb. still nothing I don't
>think the engine seizes because it would just click instead of faking
>like it wants to turn over..

Think about this for just two seconds, willya? If the engine is seized, the
only noise you're going to get out of it *is* a clicking noise from the
starter... and if you had to put 4 quarts of oil in it, like you said
yesterday, there wasn't *any* oil there to begin with.