Old January 2nd 06, 09:22 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Opinions on tires?

I do my tire research at www.tirerack.com

They will suggest tires for your year and model car and you can look at how
people have rated those tires for somthing like a dozen different
attirbutes, like wear, day handling, wet handling, noise, etc. You can
also see the best sellers in your chosen category.

oups.com...