Old February 14th 11, 12:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Remco Moedt

Default NKPro 1.3 - Hill climb at Trento is a must have

What? NKP is still alive? Cool! I wonder, can I still use my license
from the first Pro version, or do I've to buy a new one? If the
latter, I wonder what 'a year free updates' is worth...

Anyways, thanks for the review Andrew!

Cheers!

Remco