Old February 4th 06, 12:41 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Audi 100 5cyl cold start problem

if you were daft enough to run the fuel pump in a no lubricating medium such
as water you deserve to have spent 30o bucks for doing so. It is a fuel pump
not a water pump. You obviously wrecked the rubbers which are "tuned" to the
fluid they are supposed to pump!