Old February 14th 05, 04:38 PM

Update.

I double checked my work on the CPI install and found a problem. One
of the fuel lines was not all the way in and it was slowly leaking. I
oiled (really helped) the lines up real good and made sure it was all
the way in this time.

I gas fouled all the plugs so I have to change the plugs before I can
let you guys know if that fixed it. Also, it is still bleeding off
pressure with the key off. It has been going all the way down to
10psi.

My current guess is it is the pulsator since it was never replaced.
>From what I understand this might not cause problems after the van has

been started.

I will try and change the plugs before work tomorrow and let you guys
know . I might not get finished because it is not the easiest job on
that van.