Old February 7th 05, 01:42 AM
Bob

"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
>>For once Larry you are right........ there ARE amateurs that know a lot
>>about auto repair, you just aren't one of them. You are just here wasting
>>peoples time and resources with your useless suggestions.
>> Bob
>>

> It is inescapable to the casual observer, that you NEVER ANSWER ANY
> QUESTIONS, but rather just spew vitriolic.
>
> I asked you for Credentials, evidently you have none to present.
>
> Nuff said.
>
> Lg

You said you could get fuel pressure readings from the data stream of a 95
Astro, and you have the nerve to ask ME for credentials? You're the one
doing all the spewing.... all I did was point that fact out. Why don't you
go ahead and explain just how you can get fuel pressure readings from the
data stream..........
Bob