Old January 13th 05, 08:44 PM
JP

"ymenard" > wrote in message
> >>"JP" > wrote
> >> So tell me, which Papyrus released software, if you take it

individually,
> >> was bad at it's time of it's release? Sorry but they were *all* good.
> >> Icr,
> >> N1, Icr2, N2, N3, Nr99, Gpl, Soda, Nr2002, Nr2003, etc.. The only one,
> >> borderline, was Nascar Racing 4. And even that was a good release with
> >> the
> >> standard quality tracks, multi, replay, gui, sound, etc... if you
> >> compared
> >> it to any EA game.
> >>

> >> And tell me, which EA released Nascar game, if you take it

individually,
> >> was
> >> bad at it's time of it's release? Almost all of them. Like I wrote,

they
> >> produced more then bad sims, they were even BAD arcade games. "Nascar
> >> Road
> >> Racing", again, ouch. "Nascar Rumble", "Nascar 99", "Nascar 2000",
> >> "Nascar
> >> 2001", "Nascar Thunder 2002". Yikes "Nascar Revolution".
> >>

> > I'd say the only one good at its release, as you ask, was gpl.

> Ok that's enough. Not only were you the first to trigger the "tough

words"
> and immature flaming, that response is just totally wrong and you know it.
> To say that no Papyrus game, even back then, was good and that you had no
> fun, is plain 100% wrong. You just dislike simracing. This is over for

me.

<laughter>

Show me where I said I had no fun. I did. Still do. But to say they
were quality sims (before N4) of stock car racing, as you said, is wrong.
They weren't. They were quality racing sim. Just not of stock cars.

> P.s.: Dale Jr. said that Nascar Heat was the worst one he tried.

Oh well. Seeing as you manage to ignore all his complaints about 03,
guess you can pick whichever comment you want.