Old October 23rd 05, 12:14 PM
Stephan Paskert

Default F1C...forgot this one

"G. Beard sbcglobal.net>" <gbeard12@<delete> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is there a way to get mirrors in the in-car view in the WGTS mod? In some
> cars I can see the bottom left hand corner of the rear view mirror, but
> that
> small piece of mirror is not very helpful. In most cars I don't get any
> mirrors. I tried increasing the resolution, but that didn't help either.
> Is this common with this mod, or is it a problem on my end?

Hi,

I could not figure out your email-adress, otherwise I would have send you a
patch called "The G-Guide - Updated DEFAULT.CFG file for WGTS mod giving
decent Cockpit view".
You can get it he http://users.telenet.be/G-Guide/WGTSdefaultcfg.rar

So did you already try the championship-mode? If you did, does the
point-scoring system work for you? When I tried to do a championship (I
edited the championship-schedule-file i. e. deleted some of the tracks from
it) it wasn´t awarding championship points to anyone.

> Thanks again,
> Gary Beard

Stephan