Old December 10th 10, 11:04 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
clams

Default New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Cameo" > wrote in message
> "Seth" > wrote in message
>>> So how did you get rid off it? Trade-in?

>> Yes, trade. I know selling outright on the street is usually the better
>> way to go but I don't believe I would have done better by enough of a
>> margin to make it worth it.

> With known problem it's best to trade it in and let the dealer take care
> of any future problems with it.

That's assuming the dealer provides something for the trade vs.buying
outright, without a trade.

More realistically, dealers typically take older cars off their customer's
hands in lieu of a discount.

My son once attempted to trade a car where the dealer offered him an extra
$100 off the car without the trade.