Old October 18th 05, 03:07 AM
Rick Morris

Default Stuttering and check engine light

Oops! Originally just replied to Dana:

Okay, this afternoon's update. The check engine light is off and again the
car is exhibiting it's normal (joyful) drivability.
However, I am a little concerned about getting further than pushing distance
from home. I will check the plugs and wires as that seems easy enough.
Should I still do the scanner since there is no check engine light?? Does
the onboard computer store old information? Thanks for all the suggestions
so far. I hope to get this figured out as I had a Black Hills vacation in
mind for the late Spring.

Rick

On 10/17/05 2:58 PM, in article , "Dana H. Myers"