Old October 17th 05, 06:15 PM
Christopher Muto

Default Stuttering and check engine light

i was thinking the same thing... but also the fuel filter and the plugs are
suspect. yet that doesn't explain why the check engine light has stayed on.
it represents so many possible things that only the reader could point you
in the right direction... something is not right. if i had to hazard a
guess i might say it is a faulty coil pack. but if you didn't want to spend
the time and money on dealer diagnostics the i suggest the removal of the
spark plugs to see if they are fouled. plugs are cheap and they might be
all that you need.