Old September 13th 05, 06:16 AM
Mr Q

I had a similar problem when using FSAA. Every time I got near more than
a couple of AI cars the frame rate would drop to under 10 fps. This
would happen even if I couldn't see the cars (eg. when I was driving
past the pit lane and the cars were hidden behind the pit wall).

Turning off FSAA fixed it, even if it isn't quite as pretty.

Mr Q