Old October 17th 12, 02:19 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
AaronL

Default problem with handsfree on new Accord

Paul Miner > wrote:

JRStern >wrote:

>> I don't think I've ever seen a cell phone I thought was well
>>designed, for like human beings to talk on. Human interface design is
>>just totally a lost art.

For smartphones it's hard to make a readable screen that fits nicely
in your hand and pocket both. For regular cell phones size still
matters. Those old brick phones used to fit nicely in my hand but not
so much in my pocket...

>As I understand it, most people don't use their cell phones for voice
>conversations anymore, so the prospects for better voice access may be
>bleak.

And if driving while chatting ain't enough, some devices will now read
your texts (including acronyms) to you.