Old December 21st 05, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Oil Life

> "navaidstech" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Yeah, like an idiot I used to take my 92 SL1 to dealer for oil changes
>> because my dealer told me that I HAVE to bring it there. Soon as I
>> found out that I could have a lube shop do it for me without affecting
>> the warranty I started taking my car to Mr Lube where is was half the
>> cost of the dealer PLUS it was done on the spot.
>> With the dealer I had to take a loaner car home.... gimme a break.
>> <snip>

Wow! My dealer only seems to be a couple of dollars more expensive than
the ads I see for the quicky lube shops and I only have to wait 20 - 60
(almost always about 30-35) minutes! Your dealer sure is lame!

"Steve Barker LT" > wrote in message
> <snip>
> I would like to know where people get these bogus stories about <whiny
> voice on> "well my dealer told me blah blah blah. " <whiny voice off>
> That is bull****. No dealer would say such a thing, because it is just
> flat not true.

HUH?????? You sorely challenge your own credibility by suggesting that
all dealers always tell the truth. Did you really intend it the way it
sounds (to me) or have I misunderstood you?