Old September 19th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Michael Cecil

Default 1 piece side window kit for Bugs, any issues I should know?

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:37:29 -0000, Barnhart Pinball
> wrote:

>I'm picking up a 1-piece side window kit (CIP1.com, Bugpack manufactured)
>and installing it into my daughter's 72 Super...anything I should know
>before I start taking the doors apart? It talks about using regulators from
>a 65-68, but I didn't think that applied to the later models...
>
>Thanks for any advice...

Don't you have to do some cutting to the door that makes it difficult to
restore to it's correct configuration, once you come to your senses?
--
Michael Cecil
http://macecil.googlepages.com/index.htm