Old November 23rd 04, 05:09 AM
Rusted

Not positive on the details of your axle, but I think that anyone with a
little auto experience, and some patience can easily figure out an axle
(minus the gears). Start pulling it apart, fix what is wrong, and put it
all back together. I think you will find, under the brakes, a plate that
you can remove. Once that is remove or loosened, the axle shaft will slide
out.