Old May 8th 04, 09:41 AM
Chas Stokes

Default Dodge Caravan - replacing radio/tape player

In article >, "crazyro" <bomb77ein at
yahoo.com> says...
> I hope someone's done it and can help me out. We just purchased a 1998 Dodge
> Grand Caravan. Fully loaded, except for one thing - it has AM/FM/Casette
> player and I'd like to drop in a CD player. The problem is that it looks
> like the whole thing is larger than most units and it's all one big piece.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts? Easy to do? Thank you in advance,
>
> Emanuel

I had a Jenson CD player put into my wife's 98 and they had adapters for
it that made it fit nicely into the original space.

If you are into changing the radio yourself, you can purchase the kits
from Best Buy or Circuit City.

I just paid the extra $20 and let them put it in.

Chas