Old August 8th 10, 11:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Will Bradshaw

Default NFS: Shift - Can't drive in straight line on demo...

Will Bradshaw wrote:

> Ian,
>
> I don't have any advice, but I have tried both the demo and then the
> full payware version (thinking it might be a demo problem), and I too
> had wheel issues with both. No amount of tweaking fixed my problem. If I
> can't steer on command, or drive a straight line, then the game isn't
> any good to me.
>
> I'm using similar specs as you, and a black without force feedback.

I dug out my MOMO's power supply and tried both NFS Shift and GRID
again, and they were a LOT of fun now that I could actually drive the
cars. It's my opinion that these titles practically require force
feedback in order to be any good.

-Will