Old January 21st 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Kevin McMurtrie

Default 2.7T Gas Mileage

In article >,
"Ken K" > wrote:

> I am a recent owner of a 03 2.7T and am getting about 18 mpg. I am running
> premium gas and most of the driving is highway. The computer claims I am
> getting an average of 21.6. Does this sound right? If not, what can I do to
> improve the mileage?
> Thanks, K

That's probably right unless it's a diesel. Audis suck gasoline.

I don't know the specifics of your car, but some of them can run on
cheaper gas with no ill effect for light driving. Fill up with 87 or 89
(US grades) for weekday commuting then put in 91 or 92 for the weekend
trip out of town.

--
I don't read Google's spam. Reply with another service.