Old April 5th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
TonyJ

Default A6 problem with warm start

Try to pull the codes but my guess would be:

- The engine temperature sensor needs to be replaced - $20 and easy to do.

- dirty injectors - run a bottle of Techrom injector cleaner in a tank or two.

Find another dealer fast or, better yet find an independent with a good
reputation with the locals.