Old July 30th 07, 09:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

Default Can anyone help ID this hood ornament?

You know, I saw the resemblance but didn't see the perspective correctly
until I looked at your composite picture. I don't have depth vision because
my left eye is weaker than the right one and its message is largely ignored
unless I close my right eye. (I could never see 3-D movies through those
coloured glasses that they used to issue in the movies, for the same
reason.) I was seeing the wing in the rear as a vertical element leading
back from the circle but now it's plain. I guess it really does depend on
whether one can see outside the box. Thanks for clearing this up.

Max

m...