Old May 26th 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default 3 series coupe announced

Kevin Oberle > haute in die Tasten:

> I'd buy the car whether it's a 335i or a 435i. And would have
> appreciated the distinctiveness of the coupe having unique
> naming.

Living in Munich, I have seen sveral 3' series coupés lately. They
seemde to be pre-production cars, because the brand signs were hidden
under tape.

My two first impressions were these:

1. looks nice, clean and plain. Somehow like a mixture between E90
and 850ci. Not bad, but also not totally terriffic.

2. no sound. The new engine soulds like an electric motor. May sound
different from the inside, but the sound was as low asi twas boring.

Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance