Old May 11th 06, 10:47 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default OK, what does 'lusso' actually mean....

Zathras wrote:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:41:04 GMT, Halmyre > wrote:
>
>> It's actually a bit of a bugger to work out who gets what...

To add to the complication a post 2002 Veloce with leather has white
(silver) dials whereas cloth or sports leather have black...

> No..it's worse than that. Around that time my local garage had about
> 20 156s which were a company order. Every colour and type possible.
> The odd thing was that they were all (quote) "mis-builds". Every one
> had something weird in the spec. From simple things like wrong spec
> radios to really weird things like Lussos with Veloce black dials,
> Veloce lowered suspension but lusso wheels and no side skirts.

My 2003 Veloce was missing the rear middle headrest and 3 point seat
belt. The specification showed that it should be there so Alfa got it
sorted. At the time I thought how could the car be produced not to the
correct spec. So probably in the mis-build category!

Cheers
Tony