Old October 16th 05, 03:44 AM
Steve Blankenship

Default Serious CHOP after AMD64/mobo

. ..

http://www.ocztechnology.com/product...eries-cas_2_5_
> Still have the same problem. I am unsure of how to set up things like ram

in

1
> and 3. Anything else you need to know, drop a reply, I check often
> enough. Rather annoyed that I can't play any games yet.

Interesting. You should be seeing 200mhz FSB I should think, as that's the
default for that setup (400/2). Something's amiss in your bios, I suspect
as 157.2 is low. Might be worth clearing the cmos and rebooting with the
new ram in and memory settings on auto. But definitely check out your MB
manual for bios settings and try posting in the forums at your board
manufacturers site - or even emailing their tech support in case you need to
manually override some settings. RAS can be a good source, but it's not
like going to THE source.

If your OCZ sticks are matched sufficiently, you should be able to run in
dual channel mode, which generally means running in slots 1&3 or 2&4. Check
your manual and look closely at the board slot labeling too, as some differ
(a recent experience of mine).

GL,

SB