Old September 22nd 05, 01:01 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"Iva" .> wrote:

>Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>> I agree on the chrome windshield trim, very 'Chrysler' luckily it's only

>on
>> the SE. And the trunk opening does seem tiny. Nice to have the lil piston
>> thingamajiggy's though instead of trying to remember to leave unused space
>> right there on each side.
>>
>> Potential cupholder in the knee does worry me a bit. The interior looks
>> 'cheaper' than the M2's interior. Livable in black but at least in pics,
>> cheapy looking in the butterscotch, I mean tan!

>I'm not exactly a tall person but the on-the-door cupholder still hits me in
>the knee. And why do you need 4 cupholders in a 2-seat car?

Gee, where are you from? One for your can of beer and another for your
cell phone, should you decide to take a short break from talking to go
look at the pedestrian you just hit.

And another two for your passenger. I can't actually think of a reason
why a passenger would want to lay down her cell phone for a moment,
but I am sure there are some. (Battery depleted? To store the spare
cell phone brought along in case the first one ran down its battery?)

Cup holders are very important when you are selling a sportscar, (I assume
that those in the S2000 were deficient, in view of the fact that they
apparently stopped making the ugly cars), and having one of four cupholders
prod the prospective buyer in the knee is a powerful reminder that they
are there and almost guarantees a sale.

Leon

>Iva & Belle.)
>'90B Classic Red.)