Old December 31st 04, 10:30 AM
Kyle and Lori Greene

"Lyle_s" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> <snip>
> Anyhow, the moral of this story is that I shouldn't be doing my own
> repairs, I suppose...

You win some you lose some. Don't feel defeated. We've all screwed
something up at some time or another trying to do our own repairs. In the
end, you most likely will save money from doing it yourself, not to mention
the knowledge you gain to competently speak with the mechanic if you do need
to bring it in. When you say "I'm not sure what's wrong", they hear a cash
register ringing up a big $$ repair, needed or not. Plus there's a lot of
satisfaction in doing it yourself.

Don't give up.

Kyle.