Old August 25th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default Converting water to powerful hydrogen fuel called HHO

On Aug 15, 3:44*pm, (moe greenback) wrote:
> Yea. It's called a steam engine.

I love these types of message threads. They just keep popping up over
and over... Perpetual energy doesn't exist. It takes energy to make
energy and we have yet to find a stockpile of dilithium crystals ;^)

We've accepted since the dawn of mankind is a great amount of
inefficiency because we've historically had an overabundance of
resources -- or so we thought.

The key to sustainability is to harness as much energy we can from a
renewable resource (ie hydro, wind, solar, etc) to offset as much
inefficiency, and working toward better efficiency. Unfortunately,
there isn't much we can do in a vehicle besides drafting behind a
semi. The concept of fuel cells is good, but the total cost of
ownership isn't a lot less than a IC vehicle when you take everything
into consideration.