Old June 29th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 94 Grand Prix starts but stalls

Philthy - can you point me to the proper scanner to get the fault
codes. I keep getting told that OBD2 scanners won't work on my 94 GP.
But, surely, SOMETHING can be plugged into the OBD connector and tell
me what's wrong.

Thanks so far for all the info.

Tim

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=219638