Old March 23rd 14, 10:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

Default Why the hating on Carl Taylor/Rogers?

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 7:28:21 PM UTC-4, necromancer wrote:
> On Friday, March 21, 2014 6:42:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
>
> > I'm just a bit naive on this sort of thing, so if someone could fill me in OBJECTIVELY, without injecting personal feelings or agendas, it would be appreciated.

> 1. His relentless promoti

<snip>

> 28o for example)

Should also add, I am referring to Carl Rogers, as opposed to Carl Taylor.
Yours is the first time I have seen it suggested that they are the same
person. IIRC, Carl Taylor is probably a bit older than Carl Rogers,
(also, I believe he (Taylor) was posting long before Carl Rogers
came on the scene) so I tend to doubt they are the same person.

--
necro