Old March 22nd 14, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
None

Default Why the hating on Carl Taylor/Rogers?

> wrote in message
> Brent wrote: "I should add I was describing Taylor. "
>

> Hmmm. I always thought Taylor and Rogers were one.

That's because you're an idiot.

> Coming from my gut.

Yeah, your colon is smarter than your brain.

> I'm not defending him, but I find his website interesting.
>
> The reason I ask is because I consider myself the Carl Taylor/Rogers
> of Daylight Slaving Time - as in: Knowing how it works and why we
> should abolish it.

So you're an asshole about daylight saving time. You're a ****ing
moron. There's no way that you know how it works, you've bragged about
being too stupid to add two and two together. Daylight saving time is
more complicate than that.

So your troll was just an excuse to ride one of your hobby horses.