Old June 7th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SteveT[_2_]

Default 07 Vue (V6) Ignition Switch Problem

Hi ,Howard!

> I don't want to take it in for service since the local Chevy dealer
> has been designated at the "Official" Saturn replacement dealer in
> this area. My worst nightmare since I bought my Saturn was that
> Saturn would go out of business and that I would have to take my car
> to a Chevy dealer for service!!! My father and brother have bought
> nothing buy Chevy cars and both have had nothing but trouble from
> their service folks.

Do you have a reason to think that you might be limited to the Chevy
dealer? As far as I know, most GM auto dealers' service shops should be able
to handle most any GM car. Also, different Chevy dealers can have far
different customer service results ... my two experiences with Chevy dealers
(one in Detroit, one in the Cleveland area) were both very positive,
overall, although a very long time ago.