Old June 5th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default 07 Vue (V6) Ignition Switch Problem

I've been having a problem with my VUE ignition switch. I sometimes
cannot turn the key or it will only turn part way. When I turn the
ignition off it is sometimes difficult to remove the key. A local
dealer suggested WD40. This worked for a while but the problem
quickly returned. I tried the spare key with the same results. He
claimed that this was a common problem with the 07 Vue.

Does anyone have a solution or is replacing the ignition switch key
assembly the only fix? If so, is this an expensive repair?

Howard