Old September 20th 13, 05:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default the importance of thermostats

On 09/20/2013 09:35 AM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> You wrote: "modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic
>>> solidification contraction"
>>>
>>> That's a fancy sounding nonsense way to describe what happens as metal
>>> castings cool. So explain how that relates to knit lines in injection
>>> molding.

>> you're blustering brent. and unlike you, i can read. so when i "read"
>> that you were talking about "injection molded plastic" [apart from the
>> fact that you don't even know what "plastic" means in a technical
>> context], i answered appropriately. you just won't and can't admit it.
>> especially not since your "question" was so ignorantly phrased for a
>> "degreed engineer", it just makes my balls ache.

> It was phrased so a person with an 8th grade education and practical
> experience could answer it and you could not.

i don't speak 8th grade. not even for you.

> Nor was your answer about
> crystal formation in cooling metals in any remote way relevant. You
> can't even come up with a bull**** way to make it relevant. All you do
> is bluster and insult. YOU FAILED.

um, crystallization or solidification are not unique to metals retard.
either you're just unspeakably stoooopid or you're bull****ting.

> "modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
> contraction"
>
> LOL!
>
> Oh and it was "injection molded plastic part", much like "die casting"
> you can't understand terms as they are used in the real world. That's
> why you can't answer real world questions.

you /still/ don't know what "plastic" means??? look it up!!!

>> [you like it when i talk about "balls" don't you brent. i'm your
>> homoerotic fantasy aren't i brent. that's why you hump my leg all the
>> time isn't it brent.]

> You're the one with hard on for anyone who actually does what you only
> dreamed of doing.

how hard it it typing with just one hand like that brent?

--
fact check required