Old September 20th 13, 05:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default the importance of thermostats

On 09/20/2013 09:15 AM, Brent wrote:
> On 2013-09-20, jim beam > wrote:

>>> *yawn*
>>>
>>> Nobody in the real world calls resin casting die casting. Nobody.

>> you mean, retards that don't know what a "die" is get confused. like
>> you. either that or you're being deliberately dishonest.

> *Yawn* your face saving is getting tiresome. Go start calling die cast
> houses asking for resin casting. See what happens.

no, retard, /you/ go to a few resin casting houses and find out what
they call their "forms". clue: it begins with "d".

>>> "modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
>>> contraction "
>>>
>>> LOL!

>> bluster won't save you brent. fact is, you're a retard that doesn't
>> know what they hell they're talking about. you show up on this thread
>> blathering about a book you've clearly never read [and can't figure out
>> how to authenticate], all while contributing absolutely nothing to the
>> topic at hand. as usual. and from there, you go down hill.

> blah blah blah blah still no explaination.

????????? explain what???? i'm simply stating the facts as you insist
on presenting them!

> You failed.

delusional retard.

>> as for asking retarded questions about injection molding, apart from the
>> fact that you clearly don't know what "anisotropy" means and are too
>> retarded to have looked it up at any point in either this or previous
>> threads, who gives a ****? i don't. if i asked you specific questions
>> about waveform, frequency and current density for a specific type of
>> chrome plating operation [for example], it would be ridiculous because
>> it's industry-specific, known to only a few, and isn't typically
>> something that you can easily look up. but you're not smart enough to
>> figure out that i haven't done that. instead, you keep trying to bleat
>> about your "engineering credentials", yet are seemingly unable to cope
>> with basic [fundamental] engineering concepts like hydrostatic stress.
>> and more importantly, bother to look them up.

> Blah blah blah blah blah..... No explaination.

????????? you're just too brain-damaged for words.

> Just excuses of why you
> don't know a simple real world manufacturing/design fact. Keep trying to
> divert the issue.

delusional retard.

> Oh and I'd like you to prove I "bleat" anything about "engineering
> credentials". I haven't told you a damn thing about my "credentials"

you've called yourself, and i quote, a "degreed engineer". on multiple
occasions. if that's not trying to assert credentials, then either you
don't understand english, or you're now a coward backing away from their
unsupportable bull****.

>> as for your supposed engineering credentials, you're simply not
>> evidencing any. if you didn't claim to have them, it wouldn't matter.
>> but if you do claim to have them, then fail to produce any evidence,
>> it's a big deal. particularly when you can't even attend to simple
>> technical language like "crystallization" and bull**** about common
>> molding polymers [in your supposed field of expertise] not being
>> semi-crystalline.

> Blah blah blah.... who said it was my area of expertise? Not me. I said
> it was a simple question that someone with real
> engineering/manufacturing experience could answer.

nobody who isn't in the field would bother to know it - so either you're
lying about this or you're just a sad sack who doesn't know anything
about what they do. [which we already know by your own admission btw]

> even if they never
> finished HS. The fact of the matter is you failed to answer a simple
> real world engineering question correctly.

no, i answered it in more detail than you deserved. but you don't
understand because you didn't know what you were asking.

> It's not particularly
> specialized, much less specialized than doing mohr's circles after
> graduation.

AS AN ENGINEER. engineer's know about mohr's circle. or they should if
they graduated from anything better than r.m.u.

> Of course specialized never stopped you when you
> considered a backyard Honda engine modification question general
> engineering.
>
> Your words, reek of someone who couldn't make it. You have to show those
> who did how much better you are because you think you've mastered stuff
> engineers working in the real world haven't had to touch for 20 years.
> Then you distort and mix up the terms such that nobody else will
> understand you and play gotchas. You're a poster child of the person who
> for whatever reason just didn't make it and is angry about it and acting
> out.
>
> I chose that particular question because it was exceedingly simple and
> easy to answer by anyone who has worked in real world engineering

no, retard, it's factory floor technician level. [not that there's
anything wrong with technicians, but they shouldn't claim to be "degreed
engineers" when they're clearly not.]

> where parts are manufactured but does not typically appear in first or
> second year math based coursework. It doesn't require any education to
> understand, just real world experience. It's not in your first year
> material science book from which you cobbled together:
> "modeling complex three-dimensional anisotropic solidification
> contraction"

hey, i'm sorry you're having such a hard time with technical language
brent. perhaps you should learn english? then you can learn technical
english.

> You are such an easy mark in that regard.
>
> Oh by the way, it could appear in third or fourth year general
> manufacturing texts...

"fourth year manufacturing texts"??? would these be the ones that
somehow fail to convey the difference between amorphous and
semi-crystalline? or is it semi-chrystalline - you've got me confused.

>> bottom line, you /never/ contribute anything of relevance or value - all
>> you do is **** and moan. and **** up. but that's because you're a
>> retard and are too anosognosic to even know it.

> You're projecting again Beam.

sorry my homo-antagonistic wannabe - i'm merely telling the truth.

--
fact check required