Old August 15th 06, 07:47 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw

Default is250 vs. 325i

Floyd Rogers wrote:

> I don't know why people say that BMWs are expensive to maintain.

As far as parts prices, BMW parts are really no more expensive than
for any other make, as far as my observations are concerned.
The problem with BMW is reliability. Except for the engines
(which may be the best in the world), BMW owners can expect
failures in other systems, and often.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
--
Cliff