Old August 15th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw

Default is250 vs. 325i

Robert A. Cibiras wrote:
> I am interested in trading my Acura TL, and have
> narrowed the most likely possible replacements to
> the Lexus is250 and the BMW 325i, both with manual
> transmission.

Go with the Lexus. Trust me. If I had it to do over
again, I would never have bought this German car.
I will NEVER buy another German car.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
--
Cliff