Old August 15th 06, 06:53 PM posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.bmw
Dave Plowman (News)

Default German car? no thanks (was is250 vs. 325i)

In article >,
Fred W > wrote:
> >>Now *try* to find a Honda or Toyota, either low brand or high brand, no
> >>matter how old, with non-working tail lights. Good luck.

> > You're saying the bulbs never blow on Japanese cars? They must be
> > different Hondas and Toyotas we get in London...
> >

> well, actually, now-a-days they don't use bulbs at all. L.E.D.s

All cars? They may look like LEDs but often aren't. And are usually
restricted to top of range models.

--
*Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.