Old July 25th 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark

Default Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

pws wrote:

> I wonder what the highest dollar/money amount is that has been spent on
> a single Miata, adding purchase price and all modifications like the
> $25,000 engine.

I know for sure a few people have spent 86K on a Miata, since that is
what a NC 2.0 PRHT with metalic paint cost here direct from a Mazda
dealer. So 100K should not be an impossible amount.

In a place with lower taxes I would imagine the German project NC modded
cars with an RX-8 engine could be the most expensive.

Greetings
Bruno