Old September 13th 05, 12:19 AM
Jan Verschueren

"DJRJR" wrote...
>I haven't loaded it yet, but how about some tracks with asphault
> runoff areas like F1 is starting to use? I hate having to learn a
> new track and having dirt runoff... Also where is the F1 mod?

How about driving as if you could actually get hurt going off?

I'm concentrating my offline simming towards a GTR monsterrank nowadays, so
today I spend an hour getting to know Enna Pergusa<sp?>. I lost the Z3 GTR
and F360 once each, settling into the minimalistic gravel run-offs without
sustaining any damage.

If having big offs and writing off cars is your way of progressing with a
sim, consider this: you're only teaching yourself how to crash.

Jan.
=---