Old August 20th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Steven E. Eyrse[_3_]

Default collector car insurance without garage?

You might want to insure it for a " assigned " value based upon a
appraisal. That way you would be covered as you wanted. It will cost
more but you will be covered. Myself I just insure the ' 35 Buick and
'29 Street Rod as " cars " with a assigned value thru Allstate. Have
used them for some 35 years.

Steve E.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:41:37 -0700 (PDT), "ascus.lsil"